2015年2月28日星期六

20140329_Her

Such a heavy movie after which
I can’t resist from self-reflection.
I mean. Non-stop.
Together with the heavy sky of Sunday.
With fog everywhere, especially in my mind.

The reflection of love.
The reflection of who we are.
The reflection of how to make a good relationship.
The reflection of the modern society.
The reflection of technology.
The reflection of the meaning of life.
The reflection of …

The music, the background music,
Just drive one into the vortex of deep thought.

We’re all crazy in love.
I can see the pain that he feels,
The struggle to get rid of the past,
The courage to embrace new start,
The joy to fall in love,
The kind of disappointment once encountered.

Sweet for the first half and sad for the remaining half.

The protagonist is so lovely and sensitive.
Like I'm obsessed with little things in this world.
Man that cries is sweet.

“I love the way you look at the world.”
To love without body touch,
solely soul and spirit.
I wonder. If it’s possible?
That’s the deepest way of love, I suppose.

“What’s marriage?”
“It’s difficult but… feel so good to share your life with somebody”
That’s the warmest way of love, I suppose.
At last, it is technology that controls us.
We can’t escape from real emotions that only human can give,
Either good one or bad one.
And this is only the real emotion that
makes us precious than any others in the world.

It reminds me of the movie years before
“Never Let Me Go” -
I don't let the fantasy go beyond that. I can't let it. I remind myself I was lucky to have had any time with him at all. What I'm not sure about is if our lives have been so different from the lives of the people we save. We all complete. Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time.


沒有留言:

發佈留言